CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I need ∞infinity∞ money

Despite having only 60 minutes for lunch everyday, (I count by the minute to prolong the time because pleaaaase la, I actually chew my food properly okay, so I eat verry verry slow... oh and in between, I yap. Hehe) sometimes I'll go back to my pseudo-mansion (I'm making fun of my house, not bragging about it, mind u) which is about 20 minutes away.

A fooking waste of time I know.

But, mannn, the feeling...... is priceless.

It instantly lifts up mother of all headaches, the Migrain; and the lil toddler headaches, the headache in the eye; headache from people who do not wear deodarants; headache from staring too long at scrabble on the computer (whoops); starting-my-own-business headache; and oh i sometimes get the what-to-eat-for-lunch headache. Spoilt for choice we are, Damansaraians.

And of course my friends still have the DTR headache. DTR -"define the relationship".

I then thought: If I can buy a house somewhere near to my office, which is only a step away from my cuby for instance, then i could go home for lunch everyday and actually have at least what? 45 minutes of pricelessness?

Sadly sadly sadly... I work in Bangsar and a little bird told me that houses there begin from 765489035612K to 986222564533981017653427.5mil!!

Takpela......................................................................

2 comments:

Ilya said...

i pray to God that someday you'll become rich enough to set up a home office...cepatlah gerakkan business online tu...who knows? rezeki ada di mana-mana....

Muna said...

ok2, insyaAllah.. i've got 2 projects in mind right now.. (dinie, please take note) It seems pretty hard to be juggling a few things at once but it can happen..

kene ada chuh ching laaa..

PS: the richest group of people in the world has one thing in common: they spend their cash to make other people happy. Hmmmmm...