CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Together Forever

This is the gift I got this week. *Smmmile*

I always get presents. I love presents.

I cant wait to start reading this book!! I've memorized On a date, so I am now moving on to the next book.

My passion and thirst for learning about human behaviour will never stop and I cannot wait to share my knowledge with my friends who have DTR headaches. (Haha)

Thank you AIDIL for this unbirthday gift!!! =D. Suka!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This is the gift I got this week"
U dapat gifts every week ke? Lakinya..... LOL

Muna said...

technically, I do get gifts every week, ie when I shop for clothes every week and give myself new clothes to wear. =p.

gifts from other people I dont get every week. Other people have other commitments. Never mind, i understand... hehe.

Ilya said...

a book is a gif that you can open over and over again....perfect for you, mun! =D

Muna said...

ohhhhh i like that saying! heheeee