CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

job-bubbaluba riang sebenar yeah

Dont you just hate it when ur given something to do, and you know what to do, but you dont know where to begin.....?

I love my job today.

But why is my job so susah? *menangis*

I figured I should blog this when I spent 30 minutes of staring at nothingness of the monitor, not knowing where to begin.

[What was I thinking entering the world of public utility engineeriousity?]

I should get the hang of this in one thou years. Lucky stars, I'm counting on you.

Good luck to me.... And to the rest of you monitor-staring blurists.

6 comments:

Ilya said...

sure you know what to do...don't give up! i'm sure your job is very easy actually...you're a law grad, you can do it!

Muna said...

because i'm a law grad la I find my job very hard. but then again manade kerja yg senang right?

at least i can pack my things at 5.30 everyday. =)

farahlily said...

agree with you on the 5.30 thing :) sooo much better than practising kankankan..

good luck dahling, i know you can sooooo do it!!! :D

Muna said...

thanks Farah =)

U'll know what i'm talking about once u start in-housing on the 17th.

u'll be staring at the agreements and those technical terms and u'll start seeing red dots. oh and there will be some weird symbols in the formulas as well..

all these for a couple of Ks..*sigh*

Anonymous said...

what is it that u do? :p

Muna said...

advice people, as always... =p