CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

What is wrong with you, bin lady?


I have been observing the bin lady who comes in at a certain a.m and at 3p.m. everyday to my department to collect our wastes in our waste paper baskets. [I'm not sure what time she comes in the morning because I had not awaken to really notice. I am only awake after lunch, bossssss.... *tone mengampu*]

I have been watching her for about a month now.

She would collect wastes from each and every bin, Except mine!

So today, I swapped my bin with my boss' bin.

At 3p.m., bin lady came in with a plastik hitam in her right hand. As usual, she did not even come near my bin (previously my boss' bin). She peeped at my boss' bin (previously my bin).

....She then walked away. Without clearing my boss' bin.

I was stumped!

Could she have known that I had swapped the bins?
Could bin lady be clever enough to have read me and my wicked unsuccessful plan?
WHY wont you pick up my wastes bin lady??? WHY????

I am now obsessed to win bin lady's heart. I will stalk her. I will seduce her as if she's my bakal mak mertua!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa yg u buang dlm tong sampah tu? =P

Muna said...

my kulit gula2, my facial blotters, some torn white papers. Its kinda full, given she hasnt collect it for a while now. Apa masalah dia?

people always hate me for no reason. I never judge them, why judge me!

Anonymous said...

u try la ckp ngan dia. jgn tanya nape dia tak ambik sampah u, just ckp pasal anything else..

Dinie Wan said...

those facial blotters are disgusting for everyone kot!! noone dare touch it.

Muna said...

vertigo:
I dont know how to make small talks la.. I usually compliment people on their baju, but bin lady wears the same uniform everyday. It'll be so fake to compliment her on her baju..

dic:
hahahaha!! its her job, disgusting ke tak kene buat gak! i mean it'd be more gross if i were to throw it merata2 right? at least aku buang dlm tong sampah ok..

Anonymous said...

tanya la: akak duduk kat mana? dah brapa lama keje? or u buat2 la mintak tolong dia ke or u yang tolong dia ke..

Ilya said...

wow, this is one good mystery. hopefully she doesnt have any udang di sebalik batu or any niat buruk...God, i hate the bin lady already.

Ilya said...

p/s nak suruh kutip sampah pun susah. she's the one makan gaji buta. hope Allah SWT menghalalkan gaji dia. i dont think you're obliged to win her heart. sometimes you're too nice it drives me crazy.

Muna said...

vertigo:
i cant exactly stop for a chit chat tau. I mean, she has like other bins to do as well..

ilya:
i am too nice! but ur too bitchy! hahaha... entahla, maybe i'm still new and i'm soooooo young, so she doesnt want to do things for me..

Ilya said...

hahaha...anyway, i read your comment on dinie's blog..hihihi...(the latest one).

Bads said...

LOL. Muna you're so obsessed!!

My Bin Lady doesn't speak, for some reasons. We do the hand gesture thing to get matters across..

p/s will link your blog to mine =)

miss you heaps!!

shireen leandra

farahlily said...

dang that bin lady! would it be cruel if i call her bin laden by now? sheesh. so kejam lar her....

go muna!!!

Muna said...

bads:
shireen! ur blog is for invited readers only =( wanna link urs to mine too...
hey maybe i should invent some sign language to get my points across too *points index finger to my bin sambil cekak pinggang*

shireen i miss u too, elsa misses u too, dila misses u too. i miss ezrina too..where is she??

farahlily:
bin laden! yes, we shall nickname her that from now onwards! haha.

Muna said...

yay bin man is on duty today and he took my wastes!!!! yay bin man yay!

Ilya said...

hehe, good for you. at last...