CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tak suka tau metrosexual men


Dandy, metro, narcissist- tak berkenan!

Have u ever eaten a bad grape? I just did, blueghhh!

A bad grape is more often than not, better than having to hear or see a dandy man talk. They should not live in my world. They hog my space in my shops.

they- should have died with the people of sodom.

I just came back from the Zara, Massimo Dutti and Pull & Bear warehouse sale. There were a few dandy men and one got on my nerve. There will always be that one bugger who will say or do something to me at the verge of me starting to convince myself, they too deserve to be there to enjoy those ridiculous discounts.

So dandy man said: White jackets should never exist. Who ever thought of white jackets!

Resting on my arm, was a white Zara jacket.

10 comments:

Muna said...

lepas tu aku letak balik white jacket tu and settled for a brown one. haha!

Ilya said...

ah, he's only saying that coz he's the one who'll look like a polar bear if he wears it....you'll look good innit, i'm sure...

Muna said...

tak kisah dia nak cakap ape, tp sebab dia laki, rasa cam nak bunuh je!

btw, in the pic is paris hilton with a white jacket. ok je.. taklah teruk sangat..

Anonymous said...

ouch- they should have died with the people of sodom?? you're a bit extreme dont you think? vrhahahahaha

Muna said...

memang emo. tak suka tau.

Dinie Wan said...

i found a shirt that says Chillaxing... and then actually defines it.. seriouslyy..

Muna said...

whoa! beli!! =)

farahlily said...

alaaa dia jeless sbb dia pun nak jacket tu kot, muna :p

anyhoo share share shaaare ur gorgeous finds!!! i remembered the last time i went to zara's warehouse sale and dang, i love love love!!!!

dang i missed it this time :p

Muna said...

mmg worth it la that warehouse sale! the jacket i bought originally cost 599, jadi 129 je! and massimo dutti pun semua gorgeous, tp takde my size...

sure thing, will update u girls on upcoming warehouse sales =))

Hanna Rabittah said...

hahaha.this is funny..
tapi that type of ppl mmg annoying...